Vectors

 In class, we were learning how to use Adobe Illustrator. Our assignment was to create our own logo for a fictional company. For this assignment, I made my own soccer team logo. I like to watch soccer, and my favorite team is Chelsea.; they're an English professional football club or soccer team. Soccer teams are called football clubs mostly outside of the US. 

For my fictional soccer team, I called them Tampa Football Club or Tampa F.C. I went with a tropical theme. I used a light blue color to represent the ocean, and I used a flamingo as the mascot because flamingos are associated with Florida. I also used UF's gator mascot for inspiration for an angry face on the flamingo. The number 1855 is the year Tampa was incorporated, and I used that year to also established my fictional soccer team. 

I also added a soccer ball to the logo to let viewers know that it is a soccer team and not an American football gathering of some sort. 




Below is also some references I used to make my logo. 






Comments

Popular Posts